Meet the Doctor
Dr. Mark Cross
- 1981 – Honours B.Sc. – University of Toronto
- 1985 – Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Toronto
- 2007 – Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2009 – Fellowship in the International Academy of Laser Dentistry
- 2015 – 30 year member of the Ontario Dental Association
- 2017 – Fellowship in the International College of Dentists
Dr. Cross founded Towne Dental in Milton Mall and has enjoyed practicing in Milton since 1985.
He enjoys spending time with his wife, Cindy, as well as his 4 children. He also enjoys running, having completed his first marathon in November, 2014. Since then, he has run several more marathons including the New York marathon and the Boston marathon twice. He’s often up before dawn getting his “run” in before heading off to work.
Dr. Cross considers it a privilege to serve on a medical/dental team each year. He and his assistants have provided care in Guatemala and El Salvador several times and recently in Haiti. These week-long mission trips provide dental care to those who would otherwise never have an opportunity to see a dentist.